. . . and I thought last week was a slow one, betcha things get going next week (bet? hope? eh, one of the two). Here are the odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- George R.R. Martin Blames ‘Distractions’ For The Next ‘Game Of Thrones’ Book Delay — Yeah, duh. Who hasn’t known this?
- Postcapitalism, Tolkien and Harper Lee: the big books news of 2015″ — The Guardian sums up 2015
- 6 book trends for 2016: Look into the future — And the LA times looks into the future.
- I read 164 books in 2015 and tracked them all in a spreadsheet. Here’s what I learned. — I’m going over my 2015 spreadsheet now (not as involved has hers), not sure I’m learning quite as much.
- How To Make Non-Intimidating Reading Resolutions For 2016.
- Authors share their reading resolutions for 2016 – now share yours!
- One Dad’s Reading Resolutions for the New Year — read this one for the “awww” factor
- I didn’t see any new releases this week that piqued my interest. Le Sigh…Not sure why that bugs me so much, I’ve got a TBR list I couldn’t finish if nothing was published in 2016, but it does.