Just a few odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- How Do You Define Urban Fantasy? — B&N’s SF&F blog brings together a handful of good authors to define UF, I really appreciated the recommendations (and share many)
- 15 Children’s Books No One Reads Now — some of these I get, but no one reads Caddie Woodlawn any more? Really? That’s just criminal.
- Ten years after The Sword-Edged Blonde — Alex Bledsoe looks back on the experience and lessons learned from the publication of his first novel, The Sword-Edged Blonde. One of those books that you all need to read. Need. Not should read. Need to.
- Why do you Read? — we can all related to this, right?
- This Week’s New Releases I’m Excited About and/or You’ll Probably See Here Soon:
Lastly, I’d like to say hi and welcome to Reasons To Resist.