Odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Psychologists Discover How People Subconsciously Become Their Favorite Fictional Characters — A lot of us have intuited this, but it’s still fascinating to read
- American Gods TV Show No Longer in Development With HBO — Disappointing, but I worry about any adaptation working. Still, if it was going to work, it would’ve been on HBO.
- Tim Ferris is Starting an Audiobook Imprint — The 4-Hour guru is trying something new, my guess is, it’ll be highly successful.
- Just one New Releases this week on any of my lists:
- Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich — I’m still 2 behind, plan on catching up on the paperbacks by the end of this year, will probably wait ’til this is out in paperback to read it, but it’s notable the series made it this far.