Odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Unseen Hitchhiker’s Guide material in new Douglas Adams biography — Excuse me, my brain is melting at the idea. Speaking of Adams/Hitchhiker’s, Towel Day was last weekend, and here are The 42 Best Lines from Douglas Adams’ The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Seriesto commemorate it.
- 23 Creative Bookmarks To Make Sure You Pick Up Where You Left Off — Personally, strips of the bit of the Netflix envelope you tear off work fine for me, but I could go for most of these.
- 12 Charming Tidbits About Beverly Cleary — Not sure why Mental Floss posted this, but yeah, Charming tidbits.
- 10 Great Quotations from Writers about Books
- Just what is lost when a book is turned into a movie?
- This Week’s New Release lists were pretty vacant of anything I’m interested in, with one big exception:
- Skin Game by Jim Butcher — I’m working on my very glowing review of the 15th installment of the Dresden Files right now.
Image credit: Grammarly