Odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. I didn’t find a lot this week — I guess I was busier than I thought. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- 5 Reasons You Should Read a Damn Book — from Grammarly Blog.
- Caution! Reading is Dangerous — then again . . .
- 7 Awesome Things About the October Daye Series — I’m not so sure about that count, but I’m I like the rest of it
- This Week’s New Releases I’m Excited About and/or You’ll Probably See Here Soon:
- Children of the Different by S. C. Flynn — Friend of the blog, S. C. Flynn’s first book is released today. Expect to see a lot more about it here soon 🙂
- Once Broken Faith by Seanan McGuire — a new Toby Daye!
- Chapel of Ease by Alex Bledsoe — Time to go back to the land of the Tufa
- TV (The Book): Two Experts Pick the Greatest American Shows of All Time by Alan Sepinwall and Matt Zoller Seitz — some stellar writing by two of the best people to ever discuss the medium
- Lady Cop Makes Trouble by Amy Stewart — one of the rare sequels that’s more fun than the original (I blogged about it here)
- The Question of the Felonious Friend by E. J. Copperman/Jeff Cohen — an amusing mystery (I blogged about it here)
- MJ-12: Inception by Michael J. Martinez — post WWII superpowered super-spies.
- Necrotech by K. C. Alexander
Lastly, I’d like to say hi and welcome to Canary for following the blog this week.