Odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Author certain about ‘Jack the Ripper’ — Cornwell doesn’t come off quite as unhinged in this interview as she’s been made out to be by some. Still … “certain” seems like a stretch.
- George Saunders: what writers really do when they write
- The Writer As Public Figure vs. The Writer Who Actually Writes
- Baseball Bat to the Head: PW Talks with Daniel Cole — nice interview
- 8 Great Questions with Pierce Brown — and another one
- Exploring the First Cover of The Hobbit
- Didn’t see any New Releases this week that caught my eye — which gives us all a chance to get ready for next week that has at least 5 doozies.