Just 3 things in the odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. Only 3? I guess everyone’s doing their taxes or something (I was sure I had more things in the queue, but . . . ) You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Let’s Talk (in Library Code)! — been awhile since I shared something from BookRiot, this was cute enough to be sure to pass along./li>
- Simpletons Make the Scariest Villains of All — I’m not sure I’m entirely convinced by this, but Klingborg is on to something here.
- How Long Does It Take to Read Popular Books? — a nifty infographic
- This Week’s New Releases I’m Excited About and/or You’ll Probably See Here Soon (and one I forgot about last week):
- Betrayed by Karen E. Olson — Tina Adler — hacker turned fugitive turned . . . well, we’ll see — is back for her third adventure. Really looking forward to this one.
- Black Fall by D, H, Bodden — the first of the Black Year series — a YA Urban Fantasy that impressed me. Hopefully you’ll see a post about it early next week!