Another long week — so this is late again. Hopefully back to normal last week. Maybe even with more things to read for you here. Still, here are the ddds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Women Write About Family, Men Write About War
- Fictional Drugs of Literature, Ranked — The bookish way to commemorate 4/20 (not that I’m suggesting anything). I forgot all about Gun, With Occasional Music and Dylar.
- 13 Authors Who Hit the Big Time (After they Died) — this week’s infographic is pretty interesting.
- This Week’s New Release that I’m Excited About and/or You’ll Probably See Here Soon:
- Lois Lane: Triple Threat by Gwenda Bond — not only does this look good, but it reminds me that I never got around to reading Double Down last year. Oops. YA Lois Lane is back in action — and maybe gets to meet SmallvilleGuy in the flesh.
Lastly, I’d like to say hi and welcome to roamingwanderlusts for following the blog this week.