My numbers were a little off — which surprised me, really, I thought I had some busy weeks. But, oh well, I seemed to really like almost everything (average rating of 3.99 this month). Maybe I’m getting soft. Or I’m just reading a lot of good books.
Anyway, here’s what happened here in September.
Books/Novels/Novellas Read/Listened to:
- Salt Creek by Lucy Treloar
- The Blue Curtain by L. G. Metcalf
- Black and Blue by Ian Rankin
- Luck Favors the Prepared by Nathaniel Barber
- Jamarr’s Promise by Kristin I. Morris & Joseph J. Zielinski, Ph.D
- Summer Knight (Audiobook) by Jim Butcher, James Marsters
- The Brightest Fell by Seanan McGuire
- The Spirit Mage by Layton Green
- The Song of The Swan by Michael RN Jones
- The Western Star by Craig Johnson
- IQ by Joe Ide
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer (Audiobook) by Leigh Bardugo, Mozhan Marno
- Prayer by Ole Hallsby
- The Shadow of Christ in the Book of Job by C. J. Williams
- All Tucked Inn (Audiobook) by Mindy M. Shelton, Tia Sorenson
- Travels and Travails of Small Minds by Daniel Falatko
- Sourdough by Robin Sloan
How was your month?