Odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Yeah, Thanksgiving was a couple of days ago, but I thought these first two were interesting, regardless: 22 Famous Writers Told Us About The Book They’re Most Thankful For
- B&N Survey Finds Thanksgiving Eve ‘Busiest Reading Day of the Year’
- An Author Photo Is Worth a Thousand Words
- Science fiction triggers ‘poorer reading’, study finds — huh
- All the Known Portal Worlds in Seanan McGuire’s Wayward Children Series — This is a handy piece.
- Kate Neilan brings us this helpful reminder
- 22 Reasons We’re Thankful For Independent Bookstores
- (typically slow for a holiday week here, so . . . )This Week’s New Release That I’m Excited About:
- The Hidden Face by S. C. Flynn is scheduled to release today, so that counts, right? I think there’s a strong chance you can grab it for pretty cheap, too. A good book at a good price. Jump on it. In case you missed what I said about it yesterday, just click here.