Odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- J.K. Rowling dropped the best news of the week
- The Advice Columnists Who Prescribe Literature as Medicine — could be worse, might actually be helpful
- Books Need “Previously On” Segments, Too — Yes. Absolutely.
- Ernest Cline: By the Book — I usually enjoy these By the Book columns from NYT, this is no exception.
- Every Literary Genre Summed Up in a Single Sentence — you should at least get 2 grins from this — possibly a chuckle
- 7 Science-Backed Ways Reading Makes You Healthy — a nifty Infographic
- This Week’s New Release that I’m Excited About and/or You’ll Probably See Here Soon:
- Noirville – Tales From The Dark Side Fahrenheit Press’ first collection of 15 short stories got published this week, looking forward to cracking this open.