I’ll admit it, I’m in trouble with one of my reading challenges for the year. I need to fill a few slots — this is all stuff that I figured would be simple, and that I’d come across in the normal course of things. Well, it’s late August, and I haven’t. So…a little help from my friends? Anyone think of something that would fit these categories?
- Read a book that takes place in one day.
- Read a memoir or biography of a musician you like.
- Read a collection of poetry.
- Read an audio book with multiple narrators. I have a thought, but I’m open to suggestions.
- Read a book written by an author from Idaho.
- Read a book with your favorite food in the title.
- Read a book with a child narrator. I have a thought, but I’m open to suggestions.
- Read a book you chose based on the cover.