Yup. It’s late — but still Saturday. Spent some quality time with the Mrs. instead of with my laptop. But that’s over, priorities back to where they usually are. Here are the odds ‘n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You’ve probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Boys Don’t Read Enough: Girls read more than boys in just about every developed country, and it’s a big reason they have better educational outcomes. — I’m not sure this is news, but, you never know.
- Let’s twist again, like we did last summer…or let’s not! — Great post from The Beardy Book Blogger.
- Good Reading: The Initial October Daye Trilogy — Aaron Golden has a good post about the Toby Daye books.
- Why Agatha Christie Is Still the Queen of Crime: The Deeply Human Puzzles of Mystery’s Famous Master — a little secret just between us: I’ve never read Christie. This reminds me I really should.
- This Week’s New Releases I’m Excited About and/or You’ll Probably See Here Soon:
- Zero Sum Game by S.L. Huang — an action-packed novel introducing a math genius hero? Give Paul’s Picks post about it a read for more.