The end of the month snuck up on me, I kept wondering why I saw all these August Wrap-Up posts Thursday night, and then I looked at the calendar. So I paused my other post and got this assembled (frankly, that worked out pretty well for me, I just didn’t have the energy to finish the other post). Turns out that August was a pretty good month — I liked everything I read, most things I liked a lot.
Anyway, here’s what happened here in August.
Books/Novels/Novellas Read/Listened to:
- Henry and the Hidden Treasure by B.C.R. Fegan, Lenny Wen
- The Late Show by Michael Connelly
- The Vanishing American Adult (Audiobook) by Ben Sasse
- Strife by M. T. Miller
- Ewan Pendle and the White Wraith by Shaun Hume
- The Hate U Give (Audiobook) by Angie Thomas, Bahni Turpin
- Dead is Good by Jo Perry
- Miles Morales (Audiobook) by Jason Reynolds, Guy Lockard
- The Brothers Three by Layton Green
- Whispers Under Ground (Audiobook) by Ben Aaronovitch, Kobna Holdbrook-Smith
- Let it Bleed by Ian Rankin
- Skyfarer by Joseph Brassey
- The Blinds by Adam Sternbergh
- Miss Kopp’s Midnight Confessions by Amy Stewart
- The Driver (Audiobook) by Hart Hanson, Ari Fliakos
- Camp Arcanum by Josef Matulich
- The Last Resort by Steph Broadribb
- Beat the Reaper (Audiobook) by Josh Bazell, Robert Petkoff
- Wild Thing (Audiobook) by Josh Bazell, Robert Petkoff
- Christ and Covenant Theology by Cornelis P. Venema
- Double Lives by Matt Cowper
- #Next Level Manners by Rachel Isgar, Ph.D.
- Wait for Signs by Craig Johnson
- Grave Peril (Audiobook) by Jim Butcher, James Marsters
How was your month?