One more 2018 Reading Challenge: Indie-Fever!
(text stolen from the sign-up page)
‘Read & Review as many Indie Books as you can!’
Points to Know:
1. Read and Review as many Indie (Self Published) Books as possible during this year.
2. You do not have to be a blogger to participate. However, you have to post a review on some site in order to participate. It can be on Goodreads and/or Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble and/or Smashwords.
3. If you are a blogger link up your permalink to the review posts. If you aren’t a blogger, then link up the permalink to your reviews from whichever site you have chosen to post the review on.
4. The books can overlap with other reading challenges.
5. Books read may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
6. Post your links to your reviews each month to share with other participants.
7. The challenge runs from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. Its never too late to Join In!
Sign Up Here. I’m at least going for the Amateur level, maybe the Lover.